The Reserve, completed in 1995, includes two 18-hole championship courses (designed by John Fought and Bob Cupp), a 3,000 sq. foot golf teaching school, and a 39,000 sq. foot chateau-style clubhouse that reflects the flavor of Pacific Northwest wineries.
The facility was planned to impress, and it does. Both public and private guests enjoy various dining areas, a full-service golf shop, banquet and locker rooms. The site includes parking for 375 cars, a formal bag drop area, two cart staging circles, and a tournament patio large enough for two separate tournament groups of 150 people each.
The Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club has been featured in print and television many times, and is the former site of the Fred Meyer and Jen-Weld Tradition professional golf tournaments.
In 2005, BrainstormNW magazine ranked The Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club the best clubhouse in Oregon.
GBD Architects Incorporated 1120 NW Couch St., Suite 300 Portland, OR 97209 Tel. (503) 224-9656 email@example.com