Designed to blend with the surrounding area, the clubhouse and administration building at Langdon Farms Golf Club recall the architecture of the rural farmland. The master plan for the three-acre site includes parking for 200 cars, exterior tournament area, cart staging zone and covered practice shelter.
The 17,000 sq. foot clubhouse includes a restaurant with a 50-foot-high, open-trussed ceiling, a large golf shop with adjacent storage, lower-level cart barn and mezzanine-level offices. In addition, the project was designed for 4,500 sq. feet of phased expansion, without disturbing the shell building and operation of the facility.
GBD completed the Langdon Farms clubhouse and administration building in 1996.
1996 Best New Public Clubhouse in the United States by Golf Inc. Magazine
GBD Architects Incorporated 1120 NW Couch St., Suite 300 Portland, OR 97209 Tel. (503) 224-9656 firstname.lastname@example.org